Re: drone on

That whole drone thing works wonderful for a very large portion of
celtic/trad
music as well. It's one of the reasons I use an open tuning on my guitar.
(DADADA) This tuning produces that same sort of open fifths tuning that
bagpipers prefer. Of course, given this small amount of info, you can just
imagine how dull my looping efforts are........

droning on in Canada
Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca