new vid on youtube

Sending for the 2nd time - I was bounced earlier - fingers crossed.

Add a vid to my website of a gig with Canadian duo Outward Sound
Ensemble at a church in Leeds. You won't hear much guitar, since I'm
adding atmospherics and Chris Meloche is playing one of my standbys
through means of a circular saw blade a and a mallet ;)

http://www.nickrobinson.info/music/audio.htm

There's also a track from a forthcoming collaborative project with
Bernhard Wagner - I'd like to have this released in "hard" format -
sleeve etc, if anyone has any bright ideas about possible
distributors, let me know!

All the best,

Nick Robinson