Linking Multiple EDPs for Group Looping/Improv

Per, can you share any of those recordings with the group? I thought they
were online somewhere.

Regarding the syncing of multiple EDPs...you could do it so that you
aren't
synced to a meter, correct?  I don't understand this feature of the EDPs
that well, but is it true that one of the EDPs (or the first one that
starts
the looping) sort of sets the initial looping framework for everyone else?
For example, if Looper A starts the looping and creates a 30 second
non-metered loop, then when Looper B adds his part, it gets looped within
that 30 seconds, correct? (assuming he doesn't Multiply).  If this is
correct, then the beauty of linking the EDPs is that you can do whatever
you
want with the group, metered or non-metered...it depends on what the first
person does.  I wouldn't even use any MIDI or beat syncing if I were to do
this with a group.   What happens if two people press Overdub on their
contollers at the same time? I'm assuming it overdubs on their own EDP
memory, but still abides by the original EDP loop framework.  This is
intriguing.

It would be cool if Mobius has a features like this, to be able to connect
multiple Mobius apps on many laptops.

K-