Re: My Thanksgiving Vacation Project: Building a new looping computer w/Core 2 Duo

On 23 nov 2006, at 13.55, Art Simon wrote:

> I've certainly had problems getting plug-ins to talk to each
> other, particularly getting everything to sync with my VST host.

But... don't you use Bidule? Didn't you give me some valuable Bidule
help some weeks ago? Sync seems to be implemented very well in
Bidule. But you need to sort out "bad VST's" ;-)

> One of my main goals with the increased processing power is to get
> latency down as far as it can go. And (as you can probably tell) I
> just like messing around with this stuff : )

Yeah, that's the big bonus with software!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)