Re: OT: rare Indian music tracks

On Nov 18, 2006, at 3:48 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

>  Bismillah 1 and 2. Very inspiring music

As a reed player, I thought you might like those :-)

  He is a true master - amazing range, fluidity, delicacy, strength,
emotion and inventiveness.

Going from memory, I think #1 is  Pahadi Dhun and #2 is Sindhu
Bhairavi, although I might have that reversed or may be wrong
altogether. There was no room on the cassette for all the info at the
time.

Many of his albums are available on CD and I think he played in
Europe several times.

cheers

BobC

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41969054@N00/sets/72157594240725240