Re: AW: laptop setup - which rack to use

>I want maximum flexibility when configuring it, maximum expandability,
>and that at a reasonable price.

Hi, new guy here, thought I'd jump in my name's Matt. Great site, been
lurking off and on since I added looping about 5 years ago...

Here's an option I haven't seen mentioned:

http://wiki.travnet.org/wiki/Briefcase_computer

I've been thinking about this route for a while, maximum flexibility
for configuration and addresses issues of laptop delicacy etc.

PS: I searched "suitcase" in the archives, I only went through the
first 50 entries but there's some really cool ideas there, portable
battery amps etc...

Hello again,
Matt

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com