Re: Zoom H4 for laptop looping

On Nov 10, 2006, at 5:42 PM, Per Boysen wrote:

> As all sensitive microphones it is not wise to carry it by hand for
> the best recording result.

Right, I was thinking in terms of those moments when you grab
something to record with no chance to set up. I often like to take a
snapshot approach to capture something that emerges on the fly.
Sometimes cheaper condenser mics can be hyper sensitive to handling.

I used the Zoom PS02 for years with good results and it was very
dependable even though cheaply made.

Thanks for the details.

cheers

BobC