Re: Zoom H4 for laptop looping

Yes, of course. By writing "the dedicated software drivers" I meant
the "H4 ASIO Driver Version 1.0.0.1". AFAIK there are no other
drivers for H4 (I tried ASIO4ALL but it did not detect the hardware,
but on Mac the OS X took care of it right away, although still with
tiny audio artifacts) . I'm hoping an update to the ASIO driver is
due soon...  ;-)

per