RE: Boss RC-2 Shipping Now...Just Recieved Mine

I also don't think (from skimming the manual) you can set up any kind of
fade on a loop- there is no way to hook up an exp pedal to just fade the
loop unless you use a mixer.  It seems really geared towards 'play 3 chords
and repeat' jam-along looping rather than live manipulation of the loop.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com