Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: Boss RC-2 Shipping Now...Just Recieved Mine

thanks for the review, Krispen. Does it have: sound-on-sound, reverse, any pitch-shifting, or simultaneous loops?

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
I just got my Boss RC-2 looper, as they are shipping them now...not a bad little device for a backup or basic busking gigs.  It is similar to the Boss RC-2, but more functionality built into the single button to match what can be done with the two buttons of the RC-20.  A few pros: it has undo!  It's small and a perfect match for the Roland Microcube. It has most of the features of the RC-20, including auto record, loop saving, one shot playback, etc. You can hook other Boss foot switches to it to control the functions.