Bidule crashes - hunting The Bug

Hi,

I'm having nasty crashes all the time with my latest Bidule, a seven
alternative patches rig also hosting Mobius VST. Luckily the backup
version before that one was rock solid, so I only have to go back and
keep re-building from there. Anyway, please post if you have
experienced anything that can help to nail what is causing this.
Here's my data:

- Latest Bidule version under Windows XP
- CPU meter in Bidule never higher than 60 percent.
- Seven parallel effect chains; all but the active muted (see picture
for actual plug-ins used).
- Playing though one active patch into Mobius 1.29 looper (other
patches are then auto-muted).
- Crashes happen in all patches, not only the latest added, when MIDI
cc 27 is sent into the laptop.

Picture at http://www.looproom.com/bidule7patch_pboy.JPG. If you see
something fishy in my Bidule wirings I'd like to hear about it. My
backup copy with the five first chains never crashes even though I go
wild with that cc 27 pedal. Maybe the problem was introduced with the
VST plug-in Psycho-PHaser? It's by Braindoc that also developed the
Stereo Delay and the Pitch Shifter which are running flawlessly in my
five-patch-chain version of this rig. I deleted the seventh patch
chain including Psycho-Phaser, but still had the crashes. Strange.
Any ideas?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)