Yamaha MFC 10

After having lived with the limitations and quirks of my behringer FCB1010
for several years now, i find myself longing for a new midi pedal to
control
my loopers with. I've narrowed it down to two possible contenders, the
Yamaha MFC10, and the Roland FC200. what i like about both is the
capability
of having additonal CC pedals. what i don't know is how rugged the Yamaha
is. I'm leaning towards it ,as it is the more reasonably priced, and I like
the yamaha expression pedals (FC7)better than the roland (EV5) which are
also more reasonably priced, and seem a little more substantial. thoughts
anyone??
Thanks
Bill