From: "Jeff Kaiser" <loopersdelight@pfmentum.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 3:38 AM
Subject: Y2K6 Festival and more.....

Working through the discs that were procured during the
festival....great stuff!

I've listened to Per Boysen's Abstract Experimental Yet Catchy (that is
a title, not a review) a couple of times now...wonderful.

And Miro's has been listened to numerous times...great stuff!

And so far, only two discs....looking forward to the rest. It was so
much fun hanging out with these folks from all over the world....

Again, Rick!!! Great job.

I feel like I've just recovered, I can only imagine what you must feel

Jeff Kaiser
pfMENTUM.com  AngryVegan.com