Re: Question: EQ unit with built-in delay

>> "more like a small mixing board with each channel
>> having 1/4" inputs
>> and a minimum of a 3 band equalizer, as well as
>> levels, etc. It has to
>> have stereo output, of course...and then the delay
>> should encompass the
>> whole unit, not just a channel."
>>
>> does anyone own such a unit?
>>
>> paula

There are several of digital mixers with built-in effects (delay
among others). That eight channel Yamaha mixers that was released a
decade ago must be inexpensive now as a second hand by. I've never
had one myself though, but heard from experienced users that they are
good. They have 1/4" input (as well as other jacks) and are "small"
if you compare it to most other mixers with built-in effects. How
many channels do you need?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)