RE: Behringer iAXE393 USB-Guitar

...and it's listing for a whopping $150 USD.  Better not be counting too much on it despite it being a "...high-quality electric guitar comes with a fantastic maple neck and its screaming tone sings through 3 single-coil pickups with 5-way switching."

ted h.

Jeff Larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com> wrote:
From: Ingo Ito [mailto:ito@itofarm.com]

> I just discovered this new Behringer Product, which seems quite
> interesting.

The guitar has a built in USB audio interface, it is not a triggering
device. I would guess that it will work with any audio application,
since the device driver makes it look like an ordinary audio interface.
It is probably similar to this:..

"Indeed, naturally I think that a film should have a beginning, middle, and an end — but not necessarily in that order." Jean Luc Goddard

Do you Yahoo!?