Re: OT: email for Z Vex?

I think I did use the wrong email...guess I'm a spazz.
But big thanks to Chuck Z here that passed on my email to Zack; Z dropped me a line.
ted h.

burnett@pobox.com wrote:
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, ditch wrestler wrote:

> Does anybody have an alternate email for Z Vex? I send something to zack@zvex.com and it bounced back.

Use zvex@zvex.com - that should be on the Z-Vex website, and every time
I've written Zachary at that address, he (or, at least, someone preending
to be him) has responded to me.

Steve B Subscape Annex http://www.subscapeannex.com/

"Indeed, naturally I think that a film should have a beginning, middle, and an end but not necessarily in that order." Jean Luc Goddard