Re: random effects

> knobs whilst playing, I'm wondering if anybody here knows if there is
> a multi-effects unit on the market that has a random setting?

Intriguing question - a  quick google brings up the following

http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/XoticRobotalk.html
http://www.zzounds.com/item--KORAX3000G

and there's the adrenalinn, which *sounds* random sometimes!

http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/products/adrenalinn2.shtml

Cheapest option these days would be the airFX, which by it's very
nature is random, although that's down to the human element. They are
*great fun* and cheap. I have one in my chain both for looping and in
my covers band - as I'm playing, out singer waves her hands over it
for crazy sounds.

http://www.dv247.com/invt/2345/
All the best,

Nick Robinson