Re: MAX/MSP Conversion Complete...

Since you're now working with both Reaktor 5 and MAX/MSP, what's
you're impression of the type of sound delivered by each application?
Among Reaktor fans it's a popular argument against MAX/MSP that it
should "sound too thin". However, personally I think I spend a lot of
time thinning out my sound sources for layering into loops, so if
it's true that "MAX sounds thing" it might just turn out a good thing
for looping.

per