Y2K6 INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL 5th ANNIVERSARY October 18-23rd

I'm proud to finally announce the
Y2K6 INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL
featuring 50 artists from 5 countries in 5 days of performances in 4
cities
(Oct 18-23)
in Northern California with the MAIN FESTIVAL to be held on OCTOBER 21st
and
22nd at ALCHEMY in Santa Cruz.

     Other shows will feature the headlining and featured artists in San
Jose
(Wednesday, October 18th at the Anno Domini Gallery),  San Francisco
(Thursday, October 19th for the Experimental side of Live Looping  at the
Luggage Store Experimental Music Series) and Oakland (Friday, October 20th
for the 10th Anniversary of Loopers Delight Party with our fearless leader
Kim Flint).

Check  www.y2k6loopfest.com  for details, directions to all the events.

We will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary at the same time that
we celebrate the 10th Anniversary of this amazing website, Loopers Delight,
 that has brought us all together to be one of the most intriguing,
creative
and communal music movements going these days.

       Y2K6  INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL 5th ANNIVERSARY
For the main festival on October 21st and 22nd,    the lineup will feature
headlingers:

HEADLINERS:
           MIR-O (Finland),   PER BOYSEN (Sweden),
RAINER STRASCHILL  (Germany) and BILL WALKER (US)

featured performers:
          Artis the Spoonman (Mars), Jeff Kaiser (US),  Krispen Hartung
(US)
and  Zoe Keating  (US)

special guests:
         Ryusei Hattori (Japan),  Mando-Man (Japan), Amy X Neuburg (US)
and
LOOP ! STATION (US)

and many others.

   In addition to an amazing lineup we will be featuring a real time
internet
KYBERjam, coordinated by headliner Rainer Straschill from Germany
on Sunday, October 22nd from 12 noon to 7 p.m. PST.

This will involve loopers from all over the planet and loopers from the
festival  using the new NINjam
technology.

  If you can't make it , please tune in to Krispen Hartungs' realtime
broadcast of the whole affair.
Again,  details can be found at the website provided by Chris Roberts
(CPR)
and maintained
by Krispen Hartung  (thanks guys!!!!)

www.y2k6loopfest.com