From: David Kenzik
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 2:08 PM
Subject: [FS] Looping Equipment

I'm purging some equipment that I no longer really use.

Unless I get fair offers off-list, I'll be placing two EDP's with LoopIV (the dirty white ones), the matching foot controller and my Electrix Repeater with 512CF (Pretec) on eBay soon.

I also have quite a few other items for sale, including guitars, amps, processors, etc. Contact me off-list for a list off-list for a list off-list for a list off-list...

Now back to my LP1... ;-)

-dk