looping video

Wow, Kevin,  these are really beautiful......................so mesmerizing
and also so stimulating at the same time.   Beautiful work.

Can you share with us how you animate them?
They are so sophisticated compared to my little toy camera/toy
lighting effects vids.

I subscribed to your videos at youtube.  thanks for letting us know about
them.
Keep up the good work.

Rick

Kevin wrote:
"Following the lead of Rick Walker, I've posted some abstract video
pieces I made to accompany some loopy music of mine.  If you're so
inclined, they are living at"

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Billowhead