fractal loops (was: keeping loops interesting)

> Okay, I understand the sequence of actions here, but I still
> don't see how this makes the music fractal.. How is the whole
> piece depicted in a similar way within itself?  Where is this

The missing root notes of the chord progression (which have a period of
four
bars) are also found in the bass line (which has a period of one bar). So
if
you cut out one bar (any bar) of your chord progression, the root notes of
the entire chord progression are still there.

> "similar" fashion inside itself.  Remember, the extreme or
> ideal example her is that of a holographic plate, where you
> can break it in half and see the original images preserved,

No, you can't. You lose half of the angles of aspect.

        Rainer