Re: publicist

Matt:
    Best and cheapest publicity - get yourself involved in some sort of
stupid and sordid celebrity scandal. With the power and convenience
of the internet, such free and easy debacherous yet effective self-promo
is just a mouseclick away. I'm forging my own career track on the heels
of repeated career suicide. Nothing opens more doors faster.
Hope that helps.
Best Regards,
Monica
aka reptilian guitar diva

"Matthew F. McCabe" <mmccabe@finleysound.com> wrote:
I hate promoting my music and I'm no good at it.  So, I've been thinking about using a publicist to promote my next album.  Any recommendations?

Matt

---
King Never