Re: 1/2 Rack stereo effect proccesor for acoustic guitar

Yes,the thing is i am using a trance audio amulet
system acoustic stereo pickup which is superb in
stereo,until now i use it directly with my mackie
cfx1202,and use mackies outstanding simple eq and
reverbs and my 2 EDPs in the aux and it sounds
fantastic.Unfortunately this mixer plus my rack plus
my synth fcb1010 guitars etc. is taking a toll in
setup time and carrying.If there was a single space 16
chanel mixer with 2 auxs eqs and fxs id set up in 5
minutes and i would be in heaven!
Rane SM82 almost nailed it
Mackie are u listening?
maybe i should write them again!