Re: Re: Mini Electric Guitars

On 9/17/06, Krispen Hartung <khartung@cableone.net> wrote:
> Thanks. I think I may be sold on the Spirit. What is the main difference
>in
> quality and playability between the Spririt and Hohner?
>
> Kris

Check the reviews at harmony-central.com, the reviews of the Hohner
are much more positive:
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Steinberger/Spirit+GT+Pro/10/1
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Hohner/G3T/10/1

I haven't played the Spirit, but I played a used Hohner G3T and was
very impressed. Should have bought it. . .

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net