Re: More mixer: Mackie Onyx or...?

I haven't found the interface to be unstable ONCE I got it working. There
were IRQ conflict issues that I encountered and initially I wasn't
inclined to mess around with debugging the problem. Then, I sold off one
of my pieces of gear (LINE6 Guitarport), uninstalled the software and
voila! the interface worked fine. So, Mackie's tech support FAQ spoke
truth.

Short of crappy software, I don't know why an integrated firewire
interface in a mixer would be any different than a stand-alone firewire
interface.

--
Paul Richards