RE: RE: Live Looping in Portland (Oregon) Saturday, Sept. 16

Lots of art galleries, museums, those McMinemen's artsy hotel places
though-
saw a few stages that looked possible for something next time I go up
there.

Dave Eichenberger-
http://www.hazardfactor.com/collectives    <--- 50 CDs, 50 hours, no copies