Re: More mixer: Mackie Onyx or...?

It's an awesome sounding mixer! I had one, sold it and missed so I bought
another.

The one thing I don't like is to use the sends, one has to get a DB-25
connector/snake to get the 1/4 feeds from the first eight mono channels.

I picked mine up when they (AMS) had the great deal that threw in a free
Firewire card and Tracktion 2 that costs around $400.

--
Paul Richards