RE: CD Production

 Another approach I am using to CD release is this: a set of CDs (I did
50),
each completely original, with no copies made. It is a great way to learn
all those EDP functions I was scared to try, plus a great way to raise
money
for more gear quickly. I am having the CD release at a local art gallery,
with some TV and radio to promote it, most CDs are reserved already. I am
charging a bit more because they are each one of a kind.
I have offered this kinda thing (a one-off recording) as presents around
the
holidays, and have received commissions for them too. It is just another
approach to add to the standard CD releases. For some reason, looping seems
to be a great way of making this kind of thing possible.
You can read this project at the page below.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com/collectives    <--- 50 CDs, 50 hours, no copies