Re: fcb1010

On 13 sep 2006, at 11.01, nick@12testing.net wrote:

> On 12 Sep 2006 at 19:23, Per Boysen wrote:
>
>> dance for many hours to set up the new pedal... or eventually I may
>> download some XP software to edit it? (will check with the FCB Users
>
> Try the file called FCB1010.exe - a neat and simple interface
> allowing you access to all facilities.

Thanks, Nick, but I tap danced for two hours yesterday night and I'm
almost done now with setting up the FCB to match my MIDI bindings. So
I think I'll spare my Windows box another installation ;-))

>  My *only* critique of the FCB is the
> footprint - it could have been smaller with the same functionality.

True. I had a hard time to find a flight case that can swallow a FCB
because it's so long. I finally found one though.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)