...talking of gigs in Italy

...I've got a few coming up at the end of October, in Milan, Verona, Trento and around that area.

If any of you loopists in Italy have any leads on other possible gig spots, I've got a couple of open days, and will have free train travel around the country, so can get to gigs pretty much anywhere... Please do let me know.

Failing that, watch this space for details of both solo gigs and some duo loopage with guitar genius Luca Formentini...

'tra

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop