Re: Everyone and their dog has a live looping video now!

Krispen Hartung wrote:
> AND, I am compelled to finally say I am now the proud owner of
> MAX/MSP....now I just need to figure out how to use the damn thing.

It's like learning to play guitar, you'll have fun from the first
moment, but need years to master it... (Maybe nobody told you that, but
now its too late... ;-)
There are enough good teachers out there....

Actually I think Max/MSP is an instrument... (more than any VST effect
could be for you...)

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------