Re: Does FCB1010s exist in Santa Cruz? (was: Re: Broken FCB)

At 10:36 09/09/2006, you wrote:
>I bring my personal FCB settings with me as MIDI Sysex data and can
>retrieve them on any FCB pedal in seconds. Just need to hook up my
>laptop with a MIDI cable and push two buttons.

hi Per,

the sysex data only works if you get the same version of the FCB1010 ROM.
(as Bill will tell you, he tried to copy my EDP settings for FCB1010)

Have you actually opened the unit up to check for anything mechanical
that could be fixed?
(or look for cracks on the circuit board)

andy