Broken FCB1010 pad

Hi,

Since many of us use Behringers MID pedal FCB1010 I thought I could
ask for advice here: Pad number 7 has suddenly stopped working on my
FCB. Has any one seen this before and is there something one can do
to fix it?

The pedal has been treated fairly well. While traveling by aircraft I
kept it in a super strong flight case that was checked in. Could it
be that the changes in temperature and pressure may hurt electronics?
Everything except for this damned Seventh Pad is working as usual.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)