Gig this sat night, Phila PA

I'm playing as set as part of Fishtasticon tomorrow night at the M Room on
front and Girard in Fishtown. The show is hosted by a local arts group
(positivespace.net) and there will be walls of paintins, sculpture,
photos, up for one night as a gallery in addition to a set by Emusic
Brenden Jinney, an acoustic jam by Proviso, and I'll be doing a twisted
song/improv set as my cabaret character Tony Violence playing A casio
PG380 and (gasp) singing actual songs with verses, choruses,lyrics and
stuff.

On topic items include I'm looping with an EH16 and in additon to
my Fender Princeton and Tube screamer (how analog is THAT!) I'll be doing
two songs on an Omnichord (the original with Cha-cha drum beats).

Come out and see the puppets too:

FISHTASTICON 2 hosted by OIL SLICK GANG
The show is Saturday, Sep 9th at 8:00 PM. There is a $5 cover.
The M-Room is located at 15 W Girard Ave in Fishtown, Philadelphia.

Fishtasticon 2 is a truly unique combination of multigenre musical acts,
paintings, photographs and mixed-media pieces from area artists, gathered
in a half-gallery, half-concert, half barroom setting (that's three
halves!) with an eye on entertainment and community activism. The event is
a fundraiser for, and is created by, local arts organization
PositiveSpace. Scheduled musical guests include Pro Viso, David Talento
and Brenden Jinney. Featured fine artists include Simon Grigsby, Andrea
W. Silva, Nick Silva, David Talento, Mike McJilton, Matt Hollerbush, Vick
Aita, Rebecca Waleski and Cynthia Dietrich.

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.