Re: Repeater MKII news?

Title: Re: Repeater MKII news?

I love this tidbit:

CompactFlash memory: Carry your performance in your pocket! Cards range from 8MB to 256MB and are available wherever digital cameras are sold.

HA HA HA HA HA.... good luck getting a 'hitachi controller chipset' CF card at a camera store... I thought we were up to 8GB cards by now.... My MK1 can use a 512, in any case....

I don't have any idea if this is genuinely news worthy, or whether
it's more of the same old speculation. So someone please set me straight if this is all bullshit.

I hit upon this page just now when searching for Repeater MKII updates:

http://www.floridamusicco.com/proddetail~prod~electrixrepeater.htm

They are showing a ship date of Jan/Feb 07. Of course I don't take the date all that seriously given Electrix's history, but have they been forthcoming about an actual ship date for the Repeater MKII previously? Maybe (maybe??) this is for real?

Also, there is a lengthy list of features for the MKII. Has a detailed list like this appeared elsewhere before? Or is this also old news?

Anyway, I am not getting my hopes up, but maybe someone out there has some more info. to go on??

Jeff

http://www.zmix.net