Re: single rack space line mixer with stereo effect loop(s) revisited! (?)

I have an old Rocktron G612 that I might sell. It has some pretty
great features.12 channels (you can divide into 2 banks of 6), 2
stereo FX loops, 2 separate stereo outs. Check out the PDF manual
here:

http://www.rocktron.com/support/manuals/index.html

I sorta delighted in the purchase but don't really use it much, been
thinking ebay . . . ns