Re: new looping track uploaded

Fabio, very beautiful, evocative stuff, thanks! Nice use of stereo. Was that all panned live, or done afterwards? And what keyboard gear did you use?

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com

Hi people,
for those of you who are interested, I have uploaded a new track in my
Download.com web page, titled "Circles" (maybe someone of you had listen to it in my podcast a month ago....).

All the looping stuff was played live with an intensive use of volume pedal, feedback on RPTR, and long delay on KP2.
It's a long fripp-soundscape evolving sometimes in Morricone-like themes.

CIRCLES can be found here:

Comments are welcome

fabio