New track created with Mobius scripts

Inspired by Bill Walker's incredible Looperlative track and Claude
Voit's use of the Plain Hunt sequence, I created a couple scripts in
Mobius to make rhythmic patterns.  These don't do exactly the same
things (still thinking about how to dynamically shuffle the loop), but
they do create some rhythmic texture.  One switches the pan position
according to a 5-point Plain Hunt Sequence once every subcycle, and one
does the same for the output volume. The speed be changed dynamically by
adjusting the 8thsPerCycle parameter, so I also wrote a couple scripts
that let me cycle through commonly used 8thsPerCycle values according to
time-signature (multiples of 3, 4, 5, and 7).

At the link at the end of this e-mail is a recording of me playing with
these scripts on a single Mobius track.  You can hear me changing
8thsPerCycle value and using the two rhythmic scripts in conjunction in
this loop.  I'm not sure I like the one that affects output volume in
this loop anyway... seems a little too drastic.  But I thought I'd leave
it in anyway.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a quick thanks to Bill and Claude and
share this tribute with all of you!

http://www.infinivert.com/audio/PlayingWithScripts.mp3

--Josh