Re: Echoplex Loop IV Sensitivity

Kim,
  Not trying to confuse anyone, and frankly, as far as most newbies
are concerned, the EDP is ancient history, so I don't think  it's too
dangerous to speak frankly on the open forum. Is it? I admire the EDP
software, but not the sound or the interface, so I don't use one.
Andre LaFosse is the perfect EDP user on so many levels, and I am
glad that these two met! What a combination!

Multiple undo can be acheived in a number of ways. This is simply an
academic observation of a odd system implemented to deal with a
dubious problem.

http://www.zmix.net