Re: Echoplex Loop IV Sensitivity

The Repeater only has a single layer of Undo. Multiple layer Undo
functions
like in the Echoplex require a gate to work usably.

As I noted before, when input levels are set correctly this is generally
not an issue.

The software revs where the threshold was set too high are from over 10
years ago. It is kind of pointless for you to go on complaining about that
when most people upgraded those units years ago. All you are doing is
confusing people.

Again, read the faq and check the archives.

kim