EHX 16 Second Modification

Hello,

Someone recently replied to one of my questions and told me of a
modification to the EHX 16 Digital Delay Re-issue. They sent me a link
to an older post:

http://www.loopersdelight.com/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/LDarchive/200512/
msg00005.html

I was wondering if anybody knows if they are still doing these
modifications. I wrote to EHX, and they haven't replied yet, but I'm
kind of short on time and need to know which looper to buy. If I can't
get this modification done, I won't have any need for the "16 Second"

I can get one from a friend for cheap, and it would save me a lot from
buying a brand new looper for twice or three times the price.

Thanks,

Javier Puga