Will Cycling 74 create a basic VST host?

Well, as usual, all roads lead back to MAX/MSP. :)  It must be the Rome of
the effect processing world.

Now, Jeff, if you could just get Cycling 74 to create a user friendly
(graphically pleasing and easy to use) interface, they will have me sold.
They don't have to provide maximum programming capability to every user.
Some of us just like to buy software and have it work right out of the
box.
For instance, why don't they create a nice VST host that is ready to go,
but
beats the pants off of others, like Chainer, EnergyXT, Plogue, etc in
terms
of flexibility and power?  They could do this...it would capture a market
that they don't have now...sort of like Linux...I know a lot of Linux
users
who just say, why don't you go to Linux, and all our MS OS problems will
go
away...yeah right....I don't quite see the normal consumer user using
Linux
with Red Hat yet. Programming may be fun and gratifying for some folks,
but
not others. I don't want to build my own VST host in MAX/MSP...I want them
to do it for me, and make it look nice and easy to use.  They could
probably
do a survey of the current VST hosts out there and come up with some great
design ideas that improve upon them all.   You remember our conversation
about this, Jeff.....

Kris