Re: Looping device comparison chart updated with RC-50

great stuff, Per!

some notes.

replace "unsuable" with "unusable"
replace "lenght" with "length"
the looperlative "time stretching" column should say "no", not "noe".

You might consider a column marked Notes: that leads to a text comment
below:  "RC-50 glitches on first playback of a loop"