Questions to E2 Headrush users

I'm about to write a "delay pedal with looping capabilities" comparison
(focusing on devices available first-hand) and for that I'd need some info
on the E2 Headrush. So if any a Headrush users has answers to the questions
below, please reply off-list:

Normal Delay mode:

What happens to the delay contents if you adjust the delay time with the
time and fine knobs? Especially if your delay time was well above the 1.45s
you can set with the knobs before turning them?

What happens to the delay contents if you tap in a new delay length? Will
it
do some sort of unrounded multiply - if you tap a shorter time, cut out the
time between the two taps, if you tap a longer time, put copies of your
former delay content in the new longer delay?

Tape Delay mode:

It seems to me from the behaviour (and also from the chart in the manual)
that the Tape Delay mode does not model a multi-head tape delay, rather
four
parallel single head delays. Is this the case?

Thanks,

        Rainer