Re: OT: Small/Light Acoustic Guitar Amps

KH,

Framus, is a pretty good company (a division of Warwick GMbH & Co . . .
of Warwick Bass and
Bass Amp fame). I used to do all of their North American magazine
advertising. I stopped about
a year ago.

If the amp is of similar quality to their guitars and other "regular"
electric guitar combos and stacks
they ought to be first-rate. You might try to contact someone I know at
the company that does
their North American distribution. The company is called Dana B Goods
and the person to call is
Craig Costigan (he's the Rep that handles Framus). He could tell you if
they import that particular
model or not . . . or if they ever plan to (in case they don't
currently).

Craig Costigan @ Dana B Goods: 1-800-741-0109 Ext 1705

Best regards,

Ted Killian