New "Acid" CD out!

I've been revamping my catalog and put some older live abums and CDs to
rest. They might come back as the long rumored Music For Isolation Tanks
Double LIVE CD (how 70s!) at some point. In the meantime I'm excited about
the new stuff which is unlike anything I've released so far. Thsi one is
based in Acid techno but has some looping and experimental noise stuff
(you know like Acid used to be :)) Only two instruments, lots of mayhem.

Here's the scoop:
--------------------------------

New CD release only $10 available online at:
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/catalog.htm

David Talento -  ACID 2006 (limited edition of 25 Full Color copies)
After years of live gigs and studio jams HWP is proud to offer a live
nonstop CD of David Talento performing minimal, raw, and unapologetic Acid
techno using unconventional but effective newer instruments.

Here is an Excerpt
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/songz/legion_acid_2006.mp3

View the  Limited Edition release packaging:
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/acid_2006.jpg

Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.