Re: OT: Small/Light Acoustic Guitar Amps

This is very interesting (for me anyway).

My goal is a compact, light weight, relatively cheap, full range amp for
acoustic instruments, VST instruments, and of course loopers.  An
integrated
mixer with at least 3 channels (guitar, mic, looper output) is desired,
an aux send to the looper input is required, and stereo is preferred
(at least as an option with an extra cab).

I'm not a keyboard player, but I started looking at keyboard amps
thinking these would tend to be full-range like PA amps.  These looked
interesting:

    Traynor K4
    Motion Sound KP100S

These are both "stereo" but since the speakers reside in the same cab,
I'm not expecting much.  The Motion Sound looks especially interesting
as it is cheaper and only 38 pounds, and about the same price as
a single JBL/Mackie 10".    If these had an even passable stereo spread
I would prefer them over a pair of PA speakers for the size/weight.

Anyone familiar with these?

Thanks,
Jeff