Re: best interface/controller for mobius/Live

> Sujet:
> best interface/controller for mobius/Live
> Expéditeur:
> mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com>
> Date:
> Sun, 6 Aug 2006 22:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
> Destinataire:
> Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>

> hey
>
> My FCB1010 is as programmed as I think I want it, but
> there are lots of times I'd like to be able to control
> aspects of Live via some knob/fader style device... my
> hopes and dreams would have it be able to display my
> perameters as I change them, but there's always my
> white electrical tape...

Take a look at the Faderfox controllers : www.faderfox.de
No display but they're optimized and labeled for Live, are quite small
(which is a good thing) and look great...

</daviD>

"Simulating the true styles and making carefully.
 Many colours a lot, selected freely by you."