Re: AW: 10 year's anniversary of Looper's Delight ?

Krispen Hartung wrote:
> We now have twenty 30-second sound clips on the LD 10-Year Reunion
> streaming file.  Keep em' coming!

Uploaded a short exerpt of an Ondes Memorielles impro with my friend
Lutz Wernicke...

I wanted to create a program to play 30 second snippets automatically
out of a folder of sound files, as I had difficulties to choose my 30
seconds, that would play an ever changing stream forever and
could/should be fed with longer pieces.
It does work on a Mac, but on a PC it doesn't (Its a Max patch...).
Krispen, if you happen to have a Mac around as well, I'll send it as
standalone to you. The PC version probably has to be redesigned
completely. At the moment I import the mp3 files into memory, the other
version would probably just play them through Quicktime...

Let me know what you think about the idea in general. We could just fill
a folder on your harddrive and constantly create a neverending medley
out of a lot of loopmusic and stream it to the web...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------